Environment Artist Internship
We are currently looking for a talented environment artist to join our team. As Environment Artist you will be in charge of creating a wide range of photorealistic environments in futuristic settings, covering physicalized objects and destruction models.
- Participating in the creation of concepts and plans for locations/levels in our upcoming projects.
- Creating original photorealistic textures through the use of various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists and everyone involved in creating locations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Putting finishing touches on locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop, as well as one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.).
- Good knowledge of composition, colour theory and lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages (Substance, Houdini, World Machine) is a plus.
- Maya, 3DS Max knowledge preferred.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design is a plus.
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
The internship is strictly UNPAID. The team members will have full rights to showcase the work towards their portfolio and experience after approval from Creative Director.
If you feel you have the right mix of skills, attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with a team, then apply using the form below and tell us why you would be the best candidate to work on the project.